1.5 lb. Heirloom Baby Carrots
¼ cup Avocado Oil
1 T + 1 tsp #Sumac
1 T #Savory
1 T #Aromatic
1 cup Labneh
1 tsp Black Sesame
2 T Pomegranate Seeds
1 Fresno Chili, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F degrees.
- To a large pot of boiling salted water, add carrots for 2-3 minutes.
- Once tender, remove carrots and add to a large sheet pan and combine with oil and spices.
- Roast in the oven until golden brown, about 40-45 minutes.
- Spoon Labneh on a large plate and dust with 1 tsp Sumac. Plate carrots on top and sprinkle with sesame, pomegranate, chili and dill.
- Finish with Flake salt and serve.