- 1 lbs beef, mushrooms, or protein of choice
- 1 capful (~2 Tbsp) #Taco
- 1 tsp Orange or Golden Cayenne (Optional)
- 6 oz. water
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 2 limes, sliced in wedges
- 1 package tortillas
1. Brown beef, mushrooms or whatever protein in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Use a wooden spatula or potato masher to break the protein up into small pieces. Once cooked thoroughly, drain any excess fat.
2. Lower heat to medium. Add spices and water. Simmer and stir the mix for 5-10 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
3. Prep your toppings. Serve with warm tortillas and all your favorite toppings.
Try warming tortillas directly over a flame on the stovetop. Use tongs & flip every 15 seconds until desired texture/char. Wrap tortillas in a clean towel to keep warm.