1 large shallot
3 T evoo
2 tsp Sizzle
1 tsp Hot Crush (red pepper flakes)
1 tsp Red Cayenne
1 jar tomato paste (7oz)
1 tsp Flake
1 cup water
1 cup coconut milk
1 lb. fusilli
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Chop the shallot into a fine dice and set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium high heat add shallots, evoo, Sizzle and Hot Crush and allow for the shallots to soften.
- Add in Cayenne, tomato paste and Flake, stirring all ingredients together. Add water and coconut water and bring to a boil, then simmer on the medium-low.
- Add the fusilli to a large pot of salted boiling water. Cook the pasta until al dente and drain, reserving some of the cooking liquid.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and toss over medium heat. Slowly stream in a few spoonfuls of the cooking water to emulsify the sauce, if needed.
- Serve with a drizzle of EVOO.