2 - 4 chicken cutlets (1.5 lbs.)
1 cup all-purpose flour
3 tsp Flake salt
½ tsp Paprika
½ tsp Turmeric
1 ½ cup panko
1/3 cup sesame seeds
½ cup avocado oil
- On a large plate combine flour, Paprika and 1 tsp Flake and set aside.
- In a wide shallow bowl, beat eggs with Turmeric and 1 tsp Flake and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine panko with sesame seeds and 1 tsp Flake and set aside.
- Dip each cutlet into flour mixture, then egg mixture to coat completely, then dredge in panko mixture until coated.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook cutlets until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a platter.
- Serve with lemon wedges and Flake salt.