1 lb. broccolini
2 cloves garlic
3 T olive oil
½ tsp Hot Crush (red pepper flakes)
½ tsp Sizzle
½ tsp Flake
1 fresh fresno (or jalapeno) pepper
- Bring a pot of water to boil and blanch broccolini for 1.5 minutes. Shock the boiled broccolini in an ice bath to preserve the green color.
- Slice garlic and fresno pepper thinly with a knife and set aside.
- Zest the lemon and set aside.
- In a sauté pan, heat the olive oil with the garlic and Hot Crush and then add broccolini. Cook until brown and turn.
- Finish broccolini with a sprinkling of lemon zest, Sizzle, Flake and sliced fresno pepper.