4 medium sized Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled
3 cloves of garlic
1 T avocado oil
2 tsp #Shroom
1 tsp #Savory
2 sprigs of thyme
¼ cup ghee, melted
#Smoked salt to garnish
- Set the oven to broil.
- Slice potatoes and garlic very thinly on a mandoline and set aside.
- In a medium skillet, add the avocado oil on medium-heat and layer ⅓ of the potato slices, fanning them out into a thin layer.
- Sprinkle with Shroom salt, a layer of garlic and a drizzle of ghee.
- Fan with another layer of potatoes and sprinkle with Savory, thyme, garlic and a drizzle of ghee.
- Fan the final layer with the remaining garlic and ghee.
- Broil in the oven until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Smoked salt and remaining thyme leaves.