1 yellow onion
1 orange bell pepper
1 T avocado oil
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Sizzle
1 tsp ground Cumin
1 can (15 ounces) chopped roasted tomatoes
1 tsp Smoked salt
¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Cut onions and peppers into ¼-inch slices and sauté with avocado oil until brown.
- Add spices and canned tomatoes and stir.
- Using the back of a spoon, make three small wells in the tomato mixture. Crack an egg into each well; season each egg with a pinch of Smoked salt.
- Cover the pan and let cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Finish with crumbled feta and cilantro.