1 lb. cod fish
1 tsp Flake salt
3 tsp SweetSpicy
3 tsp Turmeric
1/2 cup cassava flour
1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1 cup coconut cream
1 head of roasted garlic
¼ cup lemon juice
¼ cup mayo
1 tsp Peppa
1 tsp capers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut fish into bite size pieces and dry well with a paper towel.
- In a bowl add salt, 2 tsp each of SweetSpicy & Turmeric to 1 cup coconut cream and combine well. Add fish and allow to marinate.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat and add cassava flour and unsweetened shredded coconut, stirring constantly until toasted. Add 1 tsp each of SweetSpicy and Turmeric to the breading mixture and set aside to cool.
- Dredge fish into the “breading” mixture, making sure the fish is well coated and add it to a lightly oiled baking rack.
- Spray the tops of the fish with avocado oil spray and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden. Season with flake salt.
- For the garlic mayo combine all ingredients and serve with the fish.