1 lb. Brussels Sprouts
¼ cup Avocado Oil
2 tsp #Sizzle
1 tsp #Peppa
1 tsp #Sumac
½ tsp #Flake
2 T Tahini
1 T Pomegranate Molasses
1 tsp Black Sesame
1 T Pomegranate Seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F degrees.
- Prep sprouts by slicing the very bottom stems and remove the outermost leaves. Cut the sprouts to be all about the same size.
- Add all your brussels sprouts to a sheet pan and toss with oil and spices. Try to get the sprouts in a single layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, turning the pan in the oven halfway through.
- Drizzle roasted Brussels with tahini and pomegranate molasses.
- Finish with a sprinkle of black sesame, pomegranate seeds and Flake salt.