4 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
2 large yellow potatoes
4 cloves garlic
1/3 cup chicken broth
1 T whole grain mustard
1 tsp Flake salt
½ tsp Savory
½ tsp Peppa
1 tsp Sizzle
¼ cup avocado oil
¼ cup olives
Fresh Parsley leaves for garnish
- Pat chicken dry and season with Flake and set aside.
- Cut potatoes in ½ inch cubes and set aside. Slice garlic and set aside. Cut half a lemon into rings and juice the remaining lemons.
- In a small bowl combine chicken broth, mustard, lemon juice and spices and set aside.
- In a cast-iron pan, heat half the avocado oil on medium high heat and sear the chicken on both sides and remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, add potatoes and remaining oil. Cook until potatoes brown.
- Add chicken, olives and chicken broth mixture to the potatoes and bake in the oven 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve with fresh parsley.