4 lamb chops
1 tsp Smoked salt
2 tsp avocado oil
1⁄2 cup fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
2 tsp capers
2 T red wine vinegar
1 tsp Hot Crush (red pepper flakes)
½ tsp Cayenne
1 T Sizzle
1 garlic clove
1 small shallot
1⁄2 cup e extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp Flake salt
- Season the lamb with Smoked salt on all sides and set aside.
- Heat a cast-iron pan over medium heat and add avocado oil.
- Once hot, add seasoned meat to the pan and cook for approx. 4-5 minutes on both sides for medium-rare.
- For the chimichurri, blend all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Serve the lamb with a generous drizzle of chimichurri and finish with Flake salt.