1 yellow onion
1 red bell pepper
3 garlic cloves
1 bunch cilantro with stem
2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 – 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
2 tsp ground Cumin
1 tsp Savory
1 T Sizzle
2 tsp Flake
1 can fire roasted tomatoes
1 quart chicken broth
1 cup grain free tortilla chips
1½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Chop onion, pepper, garlic and cilantro; and add them to a pressure cooker and sauté in avocado oil.
- Once vegetables start to brown, add in tomato paste, chipotles, and spices and cook for another few minutes.
- Add in fire roasted tomatoes, broth and the juice of one lime and pressure cook on high for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked add tortillas and blend soup until smooth.
- Add shredded chicken just before serving. Top soup with tortilla chips, chopped avocado and cilantro leaves.