1 lb ground Organic Chicken
¼ cup breadcrumbs
2 tsp #Peppa
2 tsp #Sizzle
1 tsp #Aromatic salt
¼ tsp #Orange Cayenne
1/2 red medium onion, pureed
3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1 (16 oz) packages of gnocchi
3 T butter
1 T olive oil
6-8 sage leaves
#Flake salt to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, eggs and spices with your hands.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and use a small ice cream scoop to portion golf sized meatballs.
- Bake the meatballs in the oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes (plus 3 minutes to broil).
- Keep warm and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil over high heat.
- In a large skillet, heat the butter, olive oil and sage over medium-high heat.
- Add gnocchi to the boiling water and cook for approx 3 minutes till the gnocchi float to the too.
- When the butter turns brown, use a large slotted spoon to transfer the cooked gnocchi to the skillet.
- Turn the gnocchi, once they’re lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Add the baked meatballs to the same pan and toss to coat.
- Season with Flake salt and serve immediately.