2 clove garlic
1 pint cherry tomatoes
½ cup evoo
1 tsp Flake
4 tsp Sizzle
1 tsp Hot Crush (red pepper flakes)
1 block feta (8 oz)
1 stick butter (½ cup)
- Cut garlic into thin slices and set aside.
- In a small baking dish, add the tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, Flake and 2 tsp of Sizzle and mix to combine.
- Add the block of feta cheese to the center of the baking dish, and flip to coat it with the olive oil and seasoning.
- Bake it in the oven at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes until the tomatoes burst and the feta looks melted.
- Combine butter with Hot Crush and remaining Sizzle and spread over baguette evenly. Bake for about 10 minutes and serve with the feta.